Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron, Toulon
About Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron, Toulon
Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron, Toulon - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2 Boulevard AmiralVence, 83200 Toulon, France
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.4K times in trip plans
Mountain, Zoo, Scenic Drive, Food And Drinks, Military Area , Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Another limestone mountain that’s excellent for rock-climbers, Mont Faronrises is situated 580 metres above the sea level. However, you don’t need to risk your neck to enjoy the spectacular views from this mountain’s top. This cable car from the city will take you to the summit, where you can kill several hours doing… whatever:rock-climbing, VTT (mountain) biking, jogging or hiking and picnics.
At the mountain you can find:
- Memorial to the landings in Provence (Museum of Beaumont Tower) – some cool military history.
- Military forts, a chapel and a belvedere.
- Faron Zoo – 20 minutes walk from the cable cars station at the top; it has about 30 species of big cats. It’s not a very impressive zoo though; the animals look miserable.
- Two restaurants.
Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron Information
- The address provided here is for the base starting point of the cable car.
- Expect long queues in August.
- There will be no rides in case of low clouds and/or high winds.
- Shuttle departs every 10-15 minutes.
- Not very disabled accessible.
- Timings are subject to frequent change. Check the attraction website or call the organisers.
Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron Ticket Prices
- EUR 4 for kids 4-10
How To reach Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron by Public Transport
- Bus No. 40 will take you to the Telepherique.
Restaurants Near Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron
- Restaurants at Mount Faron.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toulon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gare Du Telepherique Du Mont Faron, Toulon Reviews - Write a Review
Well worth a visit. Fantastic views, both from cable car and from mount Faron. Lovely little chapel on mountain that gives shade and peace.
Great views and the best way to get to a wonderful walking area on top of the mountain. Well worth the trip.
Good to get an Overview of Toulon, unfortunately few Parking possibilities amd waiting times
A nice cable car to take you to the top of the highest landmark in Toulon.
You can almost see the whole city, nice view from above of the mountain.