How to Reach Toulon
- By Air: Flights to Toulon disembark at Toulon-Hyeres (around 80kms from the city). It is connected through other French cities. Toulon can be reached through the airport by Bus, or taxi.
- By Train: Hourly trains are available from Marseille and Nice to Toulon.
- By Boat: International seaways are available including Ajaccio, Bastia and Ile Rousse. But, book earlier in order to avoid inconvenience of travelling in crowded ferries.
- By Taxi: The highways A57 from Nice and A50 from Marseille help you reach Toulon.
- By Waterbus: Waterbuses/Water-taxis are available for getting around the regions on the shore.
- By Bicycle: Rent a bicycle and pedal around the city on the pedestrian paths.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Toulon. The most preferred mode of transport in Toulon is Car.
Average distance: 8 km Average time: 10 min
Car 100%Driving 8 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 8 kms 10 min
|Manosque to Toulon||24.71 km||24 mins|
|Le castellet to Toulon||53.21 km||53 mins|
|Vallauris to Toulon||125.52 km||2 hours 5 mins|
|Montpellier to Toulon||228.09 km||3 hours 48 mins|
|Bragno to Toulon||275.45 km||4 hours 35 mins|
|Neuchâtel to Toulon||385.32 km||6 hours 25 mins|
|Broadstairs to Toulon||989.23 km||16 hours 29 mins|
|Saxmundham to Toulon||1069.24 km||17 hours 49 mins|
|Redhill to Toulon||1079.96 km||17 hours 59 mins|
|Croydon to Toulon||1086.89 km||18 hours 6 mins|