Musee Du Vieux ToulonCurrently Closed
- Address: 69 Cours Lafayette 83000 Toulon, France
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:45 pm Details
- Phone: +33-494922923
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Specialty Museums
The building in which this museum is located is the old Bishop’s palace – a fitting location. The museum mostly contains works of art and objects covering various aspects - social, economic, military, religious or cultural – of Toulon’s history. There are three rooms:
- The Historic Hall – Two models of the old city
- The Scared Art room – Two terracotta Pierre Puget, "Shepherds in Adoration”
- A Temporary showroom
The museum is understated, and therein lies its charm. Most visitors find the displays very moving.
- The garden and library are both open to the public.
- Walk or call a taxi.
- Le Vietnam
- El AnkouriMerieme
- Mengulluoglu Mahmut
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toulon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulon and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.39% of people who visit Toulon include Musee Du Vieux Toulon in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
64.71% of people start their Musee Du Vieux Toulon visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee Du Vieux Toulon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Du Vieux Toulon