This historical and naval museum presents exhibits showcasing the development of the Toulon Port. Most of the collection revolves around model ship of vessels from the 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Other than that the highlights are:
- Naval painting
- Naval weaponry and uniforms
- Marine instruments
- The imperial canoe of Napolean
- Exhibits on Toulon’s role of power in the Franco-Russian alliance
Musee National De La Marine Toulon Travel Tips
- Parking: Place d'Armes, Freedom Square.
- Free audio guide available.
- Free for under 6 years of age.
How to Reach Musee National De La Marine Toulon
- Bus: 7 - 23 to 40 - U (for university) - Stop Prefecture Maritime
- Tonga Soa
- West Toast
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulon and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.77% of people who visit Toulon include Musee National De La Marine Toulon in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
48.75% of people start their Musee National De La Marine Toulon visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Musee National De La Marine Toulon
92.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee National De La Marine Toulon