Stade Mayol521 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Quai Joseph Lafontan, 83000 Toulon, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium
Though the stadium, in the heart of the city, is multipurpose it is primarily used for rugby games. It is the home stadium to RC Toulonnais. The stadium is named after a local popular singer, who invested his own wealth into the building of this place. The stadium is especially popular for its chant – the Piloupilou, which describes the Toulonnaise as conquering primitive warriors. Try and visit during a match. The crowd is friendly and fanatic then.
Stade Mayol Travel Tips
- Parking is available under the stadium, and at "Facultes-Mayol 2".
- Counters open 90 minutes before kickoff.
- Only bother visiting if there is a match going on.
- Prices would likely depend on matches.
How to Reach Stade Mayol
- Lines 3, 7, 23, 40 and 191 stop Mayol Bus stop
- Brioche Doree
- La Royale
- China Moon
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulon and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Toulon include Stade Mayol in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40% of people start their Stade Mayol visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stade Mayol
93.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stade Mayol