Are you looking for what to do in Toulon?
PLACES TO SEE
Things to do in Toulon are aplenty. Here are a few must visit places.
- The Old Town: The historical centre of the city has many places to be visited. The harbour and promenade, Tour de l’horloge (a clock tower), the fountains in Place Puget and The Cathedral of Saint Marie de la Seds are a the most important of them.
- The New Town: It is also known as Haute Ville, as it was built in the higher part of the town. This part of the town include the oper house and the Place de la Liberté.
- Museums: There are many museums worth seeing in the city of Toulon like the Bibliothèquemunicipaleet Museum d'histoirenaturelle, The Navy Museum, The Museum of Tour Royale and the boat museum.
- Beaches: The town has several beaches where you can hang out and relax on a lousy day.
- Telepherique du Mont Faron: A cablecar tour from Mont Faron. Boulevard Amiral Jean Vence, 83200 Toulon, France.
- Le JLD’A: A yacht tour around the sea. Carre du Port de Toulon, 83000 Toulon, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Toulon and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Toulon getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Toulon with confidence.