AnimaparcCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 3000 Chemin du Pouchot, 31330 Le Burgaud, France, Toulouse
- Timings: 10:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-562793701
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Family And Kids
Animaparc - Review
Located 40 kilometres from Toulouse, the Animal Park is the perfect place if you are an animal lover or are simply looking for a good spot for a family-day out. From sheep that hop around to cows, horses, peacocks and turkeys- the place offers a rare experience where you can pet these domestic animals. The fun games including roller-coaster, pirate ship and water park, is a must if you are visiting with children.
If you are up for it, you can choose an overnight stay at the place to make the most of your visit.
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Animaparc Ticket Prices
March – September:
- Adult (+15 years): Euros 14.80
- For children (from 2 years): Euros 13.80
- For people with disabilities: Euros 12.80
October – November:
- Adult (+15 years): Euros 9
- For children (from 2 years): Euros 9
- For people with disabilities: Euros 9
For other prices, visit the official website.
- Note: Timings and dates are subjected to change. For more information, visit the official website.
How To reach Animaparc by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Animaparc
6.53% of people who visit Toulouse include Animaparc in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
90.83% of people start their Animaparc visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Animaparc
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Animaparc
Animaparc, Toulouse Reviews
Great find, our two young children had a great day. They loved feeding the animals, the different types of bouncy castle and the fun little rides. Excellent for under 7 years.
Very Nice park, suitable for my children, ages 4 And 6. Fastfood. Large enough to wander around for hours, shade and water games to counter possible heat.
Fantastic park. Lots for little ones to do. Very shaded from the sun. Great splash park. Take a picnic though because the snack bar was a little bit expensive for what it was. Oh and remove your hat before going on the log flume or you will lose it. Like my husband did.
Nice, 3 year old loved it. I'd say good for children under 10. Bring sandwiches/drinks!
Nice place to visit during a full day with 3 to 8 year-old children which should spend a very good time there!