- Address: 3000 Chemin du Pouchot, 31330 Le Burgaud, France, Toulouse
- Timings: 10:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-562793701
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Family And Kids
Animaparc - Review
Located 40 kilometres from Toulouse, the Animal Park is the perfect place if you are an animal lover or are simply looking for a good spot for a family-day out. From sheep that hop around to cows, horses, peacocks and turkeys- the place offers a rare experience where you can pet these domestic animals. The fun games including roller-coaster, pirate ship and water park, is a must if you are visiting with children.
If you are up for it, you can choose an overnight stay at the place to make the most of your visit.
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Animaparc Ticket Prices
March – September:
- Adult (+15 years): Euros 14.80
- For children (from 2 years): Euros 13.80
- For people with disabilities: Euros 12.80
October – November:
- Adult (+15 years): Euros 9
- For children (from 2 years): Euros 9
- For people with disabilities: Euros 9
For other prices, visit the official website.
Animaparc Opening and Closing Hours
- Note: Timings and dates are subjected to change. For more information, visit the official website.
How To reach Animaparc by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Animaparc
28.56% of people who visit Toulouse include Animaparc in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
85.03% of people start their Animaparc visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Animaparc
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Animaparc
Animaparc, Toulouse Reviews
Fantastic park. Lots for little ones to do. Very shaded from the sun. Great splash park. Take a picnic though because the snack bar was a little bit expensive for what it was. Oh and remove your hat before going on the log flume or you will lose it. Like my husband did.
Nice, 3 year old loved it. I'd say good for children under 10. Bring sandwiches/drinks!
Nice place to visit during a full day with 3 to 8 year-old children which should spend a very good time there!
15€ entry :) and you can do whatever you want till 7 pm. Awesome attractions for kids and adults.
Nice with small children arround 3-4 years. But take your pic-nic with you.
Find places near Animaparc, Toulouse
Au Café du Burgaud place de la Halle2.526 km away