- Address: 3000 Chemin du Pouchot, 31330 Le Burgaud, France, Toulouse
- Timings: 10:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-562793701
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Family And Kids
Animaparc - Review
Located 40 kilometres from Toulouse, the Animal Park is the perfect place if you are an animal lover or are simply looking for a good spot for a family-day out. From sheep that hop around to cows, horses, peacocks and turkeys- the place offers a rare experience where you can pet these domestic animals. The fun games including roller-coaster, pirate ship and water park, is a must if you are visiting with children.
If you are up for it, you can choose an overnight stay at the place to make the most of your visit.
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Animaparc Ticket Prices
March – September:
- Adult (+15 years): Euros 14.80
- For children (from 2 years): Euros 13.80
- For people with disabilities: Euros 12.80
October – November:
- Adult (+15 years): Euros 9
- For children (from 2 years): Euros 9
- For people with disabilities: Euros 9
For other prices, visit the official website.
Animaparc Opening and Closing Hours
- Note: Timings and dates are subjected to change. For more information, visit the official website.
How To reach Animaparc by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Animaparc
29.07% of people who visit Toulouse include Animaparc in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
84.72% of people start their Animaparc visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Animaparc
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Animaparc
Animaparc, Toulouse Reviews
Nice with small children arround 3-4 years. But take your pic-nic with you.
We visited last year and returned this year. They have made several improvements with some new bouncy castles. The dinosaur walk was great fun, the splash park was just what was needed on a hot day and my 4yo, 5yo and 7yo children had a fantastic time. A great way to spend a day
Great place to visit with children.
- Capt. Goodgame House
- Harmony Baptist Church
- Long Lake
- Center Point AME Church
- Ouachita Assembly Of God Parsonage
- Ouachita Assembly Of God
- First Baptist Church
- Holly Springs Church
- Ebenezer Church
- Sparkman City Hall
- First Assembly Of God Church
- Ebenezer Missionary Baptist
- Holly Springs United Methodist
- Miller Hill Baptist Church
- Sunlight Baptist Church
Find places near Animaparc, Toulouse
Au Café du Burgaud place de la Halle2.526 km away