Chapelle Des Carmelites90 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Rue du Périgord, 31000 Toulouse, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-534449205
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Built in the 17th century, the Chapelle des Carmelites was founded by King Louis XIII and his wife Anne of Austria. Even today, its remains are worth a visit for the exquisite art work that covers every inch of the Chapelle des Carmelites.
The Gothic architecture of the Chapel with a single nave and Baroque embellishments, add to the charm. The paintings cover the roof and walls of the place with golden frames. A walk here is just what you need if you love exploring unique places that preserve historic art.
Chapelle Des Carmelites Hours
- Exceptional closing of the Carmelite Chapel from 16 July to 9 August inclusive.
How to Reach Chapelle Des Carmelites
- By Bus: Gare Routiere (1.4 kilometers away)
- By Metro/ Subway: Jeanne d'Arc
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle/ Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.64% of people who visit Toulouse include Chapelle Des Carmelites in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.67% of people start their Chapelle Des Carmelites visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chapelle Des Carmelites
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chapelle Des Carmelites