Cite De L'espace442 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue Jean Gonord, 31500 Toulouse, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-567222324
- Ticket Price: 21 EUR
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theme Park, Planetarium , Family And Kids
I can’t imagine how a space-themed park can go wrong. It can’t. The park is as much about exploration as it is about first conquest. There’re full size models of the Ariane 5 rocket, Mir space station and the Soyuz modules. There are immersive interactive exhibits through which you can mimic putting rickets into space. The Terr@dome displays the history of the universe from the Big Bang to the forming of the solar system. There’s two planetariums. There’s physics lectures…the place is huge and with surprises in every corner. Half the parts and pieces you see here, engines and all are the real deal. For a kid, it’s a whole new sort of wonderland. There’s even an exhibit on the Mars Lander now.
Cite De L'espace Travel Tips
- Car park, wheelchairs and push chairs available.
- Diaper changing facilities available.
- There’s a picnic area.
- Buy tickets online to avoid long queues.
- Pets, dangerous objects, inflammables, intoxicants and weapons not allowed.
- Timings may change and park may close without notice.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cite De L'espace
- Unemployed and disabled will get a discount.
- Further discounts for children and students, free for under 5.
Cite De L'espace Hours
- Times may vary in different months. Check official website for exact timings.
How to Reach Cite De L'espace
- By Train station: Gare de Montaudran
- Snack Bar
- Astronauts Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.32% of people who visit Toulouse include Cite De L'espace in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Cite De L'espace visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Cite De L'espace
93.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cite De L'espace