Eglise Saint Jerome21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Rue du Lieutenant Colonel Pélissier, 31000 Toulouse, France
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-561122908
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Built the 17th century, the Eglise Saint Jerome’s baroque architecture, majestic design and art that shaped it interiors- all make the place one of the must-sees when in Toulouse.
The art pieces by Jacques-Pascal Virebent, Guillaume Guillon Lethière, François Lucas and Bernard Lange multiply the church’s beauty. The beautiful paintings that makes for the alter of the church is the highlight of the place. Take a walk here to experience yet another of Toulouse’s gorgeous churches.
Entrance Ticket Details For Eglise Saint Jerome
- Entry is free.
Eglise Saint Jerome Hours
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament:
- Monday to Saturday from 8.00 am- 6.00 pm
- Weekday: 12.00 pm, 3.15 pm and 6.00 pm
- Sunday: 8.30 am to 9.45 pm; 11.00 am to 6.15 pm
- All of the rosary meditation days 5.30 pm
- Monday to Friday from 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- Saturday: 4.00 pm – 6.00 pm
How to Reach Eglise Saint Jerome
- By Bus: Gare Routiere
- By Metro/ Subway: Capitole
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle/ Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.26% of people who visit Toulouse include Eglise Saint Jerome in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
36.36% of people start their Eglise Saint Jerome visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Eglise Saint Jerome
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eglise Saint Jerome