Fondation Bemberg, Toulouse
About Fondation Bemberg, Toulouse
Fondation Bemberg, Toulouse - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Place d'Assezat, 31000 Toulouse, France
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 6.4K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Architecture , Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most elite houses in Toulouse built for the super rich aristocrats, the Hotel d'Assezat was built around the mid 16th century. The house accommodates the Fondation Georges Bemberg that has a fine collection of rare paintings, sculptures and furniture that dates back to the 1500’s. For architecture lovers, a walk around the courtyard is just as rewarding and is one of the ‘musts’ when you visit Toulouse.
Fondation Bemberg Ticket Prices
- Reduced rates: € 5.00
- Free: Art / Preservatives Students Heritage / ICOM members / Journalists / Disabled visitors and an accompanying / Children under 8 years old.
How To reach Fondation Bemberg by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Esquirol
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle/ Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fondation Bemberg, Toulouse Reviews - Write a Review
- Amazing collection! - Time: 1h is enough, but you'll need a bit more if you want to follow all the explanations. (To take into account, closing time 18.00). - Price: 8€
Amazing place. I was a bit disappointed. I went there because of Lautrec but of his 5 painting which they have, was available to see only 3 during my visit.
Really nice collection of paintings and artefacts of medieval times
A remarkable gallery, rarely crowded. An asrounding collection to find outside a 'major' gallery. A roomful of Bonnards! No less than 5 Cranachs... I could go on. The terrace cafe is a perfect spot for a nice lunch. Being France, the gallery closes for lunch. Just set yourself down, order something tasty, a good rose helps too.... then have a relaxed afternoon browsing some brilliant art. The building alone is pretty stunning, a 16th century merchant's place.
The museum has a lot of different art. I actually discovered a new painting style that I'd not seen before. Just an FYI, this is not one of the museums that is free on the first Sunday of the month.
- Nearby Attractions
- Webmaster Et Formateur Freelance
- Collegiale Saint-gengoult
- Production Arena
- La Comedie D'epidaure
- Theatre Le Fil A Plomb
- American Cosmograph (ex Utopia Toulouse)
- Place Saint-pierre
- Cinema Le Cratere
- Toulouse Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Toulouse
- What to See in 48 Hours in Toulouse
- What to See in 72 Hours in Toulouse
- How to Spend 5 Days in Toulouse
- How to Spend 6 Days in Toulouse
- How to Spend 7 Days in Toulouse