Place Du Capitole947 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 31000 Toulouse, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Square
Located at the heart of Toulouse, parts of the Place du Capitola date back to the 16th century while the Neoclassical facade dates back to the 17th century. The square marks the place where St. Saturninus was killed and is popular for the Capitole- a neoclassical building with pink marble columns, that is the highlight of the place. The building houses the Theatre du Capitole de Toulouse that lights up the square after dark while the nearby cafes and restaurants, complete the experience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Place Du Capitole
- Admission prices of individual attractions at the square vary.
Place Du Capitole Hours
- Timings of individual attractions at the square vary.
How to Reach Place Du Capitole
- By Metro/ Subway: Capitole
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle/ Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Place Du Capitole Address: 31000 Toulouse, France
- Place Du Capitole Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Place Du Capitole(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Place Du Capitole: 00:40 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
55.48% of people who visit Toulouse include Place Du Capitole in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.49% of people start their Place Du Capitole visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Place Du Capitole
89.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Place Du Capitole
People normally club together Musee Saint - Raymond and Musee Des Augustins while planning their visit to Place Du Capitole.