St - Nicolas Church31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 25 Grande Rue Saint-Nicolas, 31000 Toulouse, France Map
- Phone: +33-531546092
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Saint Nicolas Church stands just outside the old walls of Toulouse city. The church was rebuilt in the 14th century in the presently seen Gothic style of architecture with arched windows and an elaborate octagonal tower.
The grand interiors of the church with royal embellishments that highlight the alter grab your attention right away while the sheer colours that make the place charming, are hard to ignore. Do carry a camera to capture the gorgeous interiors.
Entrance Ticket Details For St - Nicolas Church
- Entry is free.
St - Nicolas Church Hours
- Call up the place for timings.
How to Reach St - Nicolas Church
- By Metro/ Subway: Saint-Cyprien-Republique
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle/ Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Toulouse before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Toulouse and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St - Nicolas Church Address: 25 Grande Rue Saint-Nicolas, 31000 Toulouse, France
- St - Nicolas Church Contact Number: +33-531546092
- Time required to visit St - Nicolas Church: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.82% of people who visit Toulouse include St - Nicolas Church in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
37.5% of people start their St - Nicolas Church visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St - Nicolas Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St - Nicolas Church
People normally club together Theatre Du Capitole and Casino Barriere Toulouse while planning their visit to St - Nicolas Church.