AviaSim offers a unique experience of piloting an airline simulator in Tours city. A dream come true for aviation enthusiasts, AviaSim provides a fun and breathtaking experience of controlling a flight all by yourself without any associated risks. The major perks of this attraction are:
- No prior knowledge or experience of flying required.
- Become the captain of an Airbus A320 simulator!
- Choose the airports where you want to take off from and where you want to land.
- Fly over a destination of your choice, selecting from over 24,000 cities of the world!
- Friendly and attentive instructors who are qualified professionals and who guide you throughout your flight.
A completely distinctive experience in the leisure industry, AviaSim can be used to overcome your fear of flying or to just polish up your flying skills. The simulators are exact replicas of the cockpit of an Airbus A320 with 180° screens giving it to be an awe-inspiring sensation of actually flying a real aircraft. Anybody above 12 years of age, be it an experienced person or a novice can enjoy this fun experience and customize their flight preferences according to their choice!
Aviasim Tours Travel Tips
- The AviaSim experience packs are valid for one year, hence they can be a really cool option to present as gifts to your loved ones for any occasion.
- Please carry a valid identification proof with your photo for safety purposes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aviasim Tours
- The ‘discovery’ pack, with 40 minutes flying and 20 minutes flight briefing: 99 €
- The ‘duo’ pack, with 50-minute flying in total, and 20 minutes briefing: 159 €
- The ‘sensations’ pack, with 70 minutes flying and 20 minutes briefing: 179 €
- L'Arche de Meslay
- Restaurant a Cote
- Le Miam's
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.22% of people who visit Tours include Aviasim Tours in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.03% of people start their Aviasim Tours visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aviasim Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aviasim Tours