Escape YourselfCurrently Closed
- Address: 53 Bis Rue Leon Boyer, 37000 Tours, France
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-628480034
- Ticket Price: 23 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Children Museum, Play, Family And Kids
Escape Yourself - Review
Escape Yourself is a recreation centre where people can come and immerse themselves in the exciting world of interesting puzzles and riddles, unsolved codes and mindboggling optical illusions with their friends and family. The highlights of the attraction are:
- Structured as a theme room game.
- A team activity where a group of 3-6 members is locked in a theme room from where the team has to successfully get out in less than 60 minutes.
- To reach the goal, the team has to solve numerous puzzles using logic, reflection, communication skills and teamwork.
- Easy bookings for the game can be done through their online booking system or through the page provided on their website or via telephone calls.
- Highly intriguing themes like ‘The secret of Leonardo Da Vince’ and ‘Contamination’.
- Friendly and proficient manager and staff.
- Several small groups can also be accommodated simultaneously during the duration of the game.
- Customized to meet specific needs of the participants.
Thus, Escape Yourself presents a unique and challenging team game where participants can also come dressed according to the theme rooms which can be captured through some memorable photographs.
Escape Yourself Information
- All the puzzles and games at Escape Yourself have been equipped for the participation of people with disabilities. Wheelchairs can easily be operated in the game rooms, however, it is advised for disabled people to be assisted by at least one able-bodied person so as to study the whole gaming session.
- There is no minimum age for Escape Yourself as such, however, some puzzles would be too difficult for children below 10 years. In addition to this, it is mandatory for groups of children under 16 years of age to be escorted by at least one adult.
- If you feel claustrophobic at any point during the game and being in the closed rooms makes you nauseas, you can always make use of the option to access the spare key and exit the game. Alternatively, you can also leave the door unlocked during the duration of the game.
Escape Yourself Ticket Prices
Off-peak hours: Tuesday to Friday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- 3 players: 23 euros per player
- 4 players: 21 euros per player
- 5 players: 19 euros per player
Peak hours: from Friday to Sunday from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- 3 players: 27 euros per player
- 4 players: 25 euros per player
- 5 players: 23 euros per player
Restaurants Near Escape Yourself
- La Maison des Halles
- Leonard de Vinci
- La Deuvaliere
- Restaurant Douro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Escape Yourself
44.65% of people who visit Tours include Escape Yourself in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45% of people start their Escape Yourself visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Escape Yourself
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Escape Yourself