About Escape Yourself, Tours
Escape Yourself is a recreation centre where people can come and immerse themselves in the exciting world of interesting puzzles and riddles, unsolved codes and mindboggling optical illusions with their friends and family. The highlights of the attraction are:
- Structured as a theme room game.
- A team activity where a group of 3-6 members is locked in a theme room from where the team has to successfully get out in less than 60 minutes.
- To reach the goal, the team has to solve numerous puzzles using logic, reflection, communication skills and teamwork.
- Easy bookings for the game can be done through their online booking system or through the page provided on their website or via telephone calls.
- Highly intriguing themes like ‘The secret of Leonardo Da Vince’ and ‘Contamination’.
- Friendly and proficient manager and staff.
- Several small groups can also be accommodated simultaneously during the duration of the game.
- Customized to meet specific needs of the participants.
Thus, Escape Yourself presents a unique and challenging team game where participants can also come dressed according to the theme rooms which can be captured through some memorable photographs.
Escape Yourself Information
- All the puzzles and games at Escape Yourself have been equipped for the participation of people with disabilities. Wheelchairs can easily be operated in the game rooms, however, it is advised for disabled people to be assisted by at least one able-bodied person so as to study the whole gaming session.
- There is no minimum age for Escape Yourself as such, however, some puzzles would be too difficult for children below 10 years. In addition to this, it is mandatory for groups of children under 16 years of age to be escorted by at least one adult.
- If you feel claustrophobic at any point during the game and being in the closed rooms makes you nauseas, you can always make use of the option to access the spare key and exit the game. Alternatively, you can also leave the door unlocked during the duration of the game.
Escape Yourself Tickets Prices
Off-peak hours: Tuesday to Friday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- 3 players: 23 euros per player
- 4 players: 21 euros per player
- 5 players: 19 euros per player
Peak hours: from Friday to Sunday from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- 3 players: 27 euros per player
- 4 players: 25 euros per player
- 5 players: 23 euros per player
Restaurants Near Escape Yourself
- La Maison des Halles
- Leonard de Vinci
- La Deuvaliere
- Restaurant Douro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 53 Bis Rue Leon Boyer, 37000 Tours, France
Ticket Price: 23 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 02:00 pm - 09:30 pm Details
Added 2.1K times in trip plans
Children Museum, Play, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Escape Yourself Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a small group tour in the heart of the Royal Valley: see three of the major chateaux of the region and taste some excellent local wines. Today you will visit Blois, once siege of power, Cheverny, the quintessence of French furniture and Chambord, a dream come true, and have lunch on King Francis I's wine.
Enjoy a small group day tour in the heart of the Royal Valley: tour three of the major chateaux of the region and taste some of the excellent local wines. Today you will discover Chenonceau, also called the Â«Ladies' chÃ¢teauÂ», the Amboise Royal Castle, residence of Francois I, Leonardo Da Vinci in le Clos LucÃ© and have lunch with matured Loire Valley wines.
Discover the Loire Valley and visit its 2 most prestigious castles in one great day: impressive ChÃ¢teau de Chambord and stunning Chenonceau. Learn about the intimate little secrets of the French Kings who once lived there. Enjoy off-the-crowd panoramic views thanks to your local guide, benefit from wealth of thrilling genuine details and funny anecdotes and make the most of this exciting day. One of the highlights will definitely be a restful lunch away from tourist groups in a beautiful privately-owned castle still inhabited by the family.
Share your experience - Rate Escape Yourself, Tours
- Nearby Attractions
- Loire Valley Time Travel Day Tours
- Cloister Of La Psalette
- Le Gros Bar
- Chateau De Valmer
- Strapontin Cafe
- Museum D'historie Naturelle De Tours
- Gadawi Park
- Hotels Near Escape Yourself
- Hotels Near Escape Yourself
- 5 Star Hotels Near Escape Yourself
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Escape Yourself
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Escape Yourself
- Budget Hotels Near Escape Yourself
- Cheap Hotels Near Escape Yourself
- Luxury Hotels Near Escape Yourself
- Tours Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Tours
- 2 Days in Tours
- 3 Days in Tours
- 4 Days in Tours
- 5 Days in Tours
- 6 Days in Tours
- 7 Days in Tours