Gadawi Park102 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Allée Roger Lecotte, 37100 Tours, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-783282610
- Ticket Price: 20 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Theme Park, Family And Kids, Adventure
Gadawi Park is an adventure and theme park that is situated in a beautiful forested park and is surrounded by Lake Bretonnieres. The park is the ideal place to awaken your inner adventure enthusiast whereby there are 8 adventure courses through the forests. These courses include more than 90 innovative games such as tyro-sledding and aerial surfing along with 14 thrilling zip lines over the lake.
The 8 courses are divided on the basis of their difficulty levels and are accordingly accessible by all age groups starting from 3 years. These courses are supervised by friendly and professional staff who thoroughly instruct you about the courses. The park also offers services where people can relax, have a few drinks and ice creams and enjoy a sunny day.
Other facilities provided by the Gadawi Park are:
- Free swimming pool
- The swimming area of Lake Bretonnieres that is open every day in July and August from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Two beach volleyball grounds
- Sailing Club
- Fitness trail
- Walking trails
- Easy parking areas
- Excellent security facilities
Gadawi Park Travel Tips
- There is unlimited access to the park for one day once you pay the ticket, so make full use of it.
- Children up to 10 years of age have to be accompanied by an adult.
- To avoid the crowds, visit the park during mornings and early afternoons.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gadawi Park
- The ticket prices for children vary from € 10 to € 18 depending upon the age of the child and the adventure course chosen.
How to Reach Gadawi Park
- Lines 30 and 31 – Stop at Paul
- Solo Restaurant
- L’ile aux Pizzas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gadawi Park Address: Allée Roger Lecotte, 37100 Tours, France
- Gadawi Park Contact Number: +33-783282610
- Gadawi Park Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Gadawi Park Price: 20 EUR
- Best time to visit Gadawi Park(preferred time): 10:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gadawi Park: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11% of people who visit Tours include Gadawi Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44% of people start their Gadawi Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Gadawi Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gadawi Park
People normally club together Musee Des Beaux-arts and Aviasim Tours while planning their visit to Gadawi Park.