Gadawi Park is an adventure and theme park that is situated in a beautiful forested park and is surrounded by Lake Bretonnieres. The park is the ideal place to awaken your inner adventure enthusiast whereby there are 8 adventure courses through the forests. These courses include more than 90 innovative games such as tyro-sledding and aerial surfing along with 14 thrilling zip lines over the lake.
The 8 courses are divided on the basis of their difficulty levels and are accordingly accessible by all age groups starting from 3 years. These courses are supervised by friendly and professional staff who thoroughly instruct you about the courses. The park also offers services where people can relax, have a few drinks and ice creams and enjoy a sunny day.
Other facilities provided by the Gadawi Park are:
- Free swimming pool
- The swimming area of Lake Bretonnieres that is open every day in July and August from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Two beach volleyball grounds
- Sailing Club
- Fitness trail
- Walking trails
- Easy parking areas
- Excellent security facilities
- There is unlimited access to the park for one day once you pay the ticket, so make full use of it.
- Children up to 10 years of age have to be accompanied by an adult.
- To avoid the crowds, visit the park during mornings and early afternoons.
- The ticket prices for children vary from € 10 to € 18 depending upon the age of the child and the adventure course chosen.
- Lines 30 and 31 – Stop at Paul
- Solo Restaurant
- L’ile aux Pizzas
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.06% of people who visit Tours include Gadawi Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44% of people start their Gadawi Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Gadawi Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gadawi Park
They're the best! Great place to visit, even if you're not French. The team speaks English really well, and they're super welcoming.
Great! Staff is super friendly, explain really well, attentive and patient. They speak English too. The price is real good. There are tables, parasols and soft drinks.
Cool for tree climbing
Great parcours, beautiful settings.