How to Reach Tours, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Tours
HOW TO GET TO TOURS
- By Air: Tours airport is well connected with regular flights from London, Marsailles and occasional flights from Dublin to the Aeroport Tours Val de Loire.
- By Train: St Pierre des Corps is a hub of French Railway network with trains from Paris to Nantes, Bordeaux and Toulouse.
- By Taxi: Accessible through the highways A10 (Paris or Bordeaux), A12 (Towards Nantes and Bourges) and A28 (to Le Mans and other parts of Normandy), by turning off to get to the city centre.
HOW TO GET AROUND TOURS
- By Bus: The city has one of the finest bus services in the country, connecting various parts of the city.
- By Car: The city can be travelled around by car. Also, there are several underground parking lots available.
- Cycling: Cycling in Tours is one of the most feasible ways to get around the old city. A number of bike stores are available for rentals.
- On Foot: Since Tours is a compact place, it is easy to walk around the city while sightseeing.
Are you looking for a Tours travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Tours
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Versailles
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Caen
- How to reach Honfleur
- How to reach Bayeux
- How to reach Dinan