Known as one of the oldest brasseries in the city of Tours, the Moliere is a beautiful bar that is located right opposite the Grand Theatre. The decor of the restaurant is lovely with quaint chandeliers and mirrors that give it a charming look. With its beautifully painted ceilings and its old-school charm, the Moliere has also been a filming location for several movies. The major highlights of the restaurant are as follows:
- Spacious seating arrangements inside the restaurant as well as on the terrace outside.
- Fresh and tasty home cooked meals which include well-seasoned main courses and delectable desserts.
- Highly affordable suiting all budget types.
- Prompt service with warm and friendly welcome from the staff.
- A wide assortment of wine and other drinks are available to accompany your meals.
With its congenial ambience, you can just come into the Moliere to grab a quick bite to eat, to have a proper meal or to just have a cup of coffee and relax.
Moliere Travel Tips
- Pets are allowed inside the Moliere.
- There are also facilities provided for easy access to people with disabilities.
- You can also come in for a quick meal during the interval at the Grand Theatre, however, make sure you’re early or you might miss some portions of the show.
- Le Laurenty
- La Dinette
- Apres la cueillette
- Le Rideau Rouge
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.02% of people who visit Tours include Moliere in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.33% of people start their Moliere visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Moliere
93.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moliere