About Moliere, Tours
Moliere, Tours - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1 Rue Corneille 37000 Tours, France
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 1K times in trip plans
Dine In, Restaurant, Entertainment, Theatre, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Known as one of the oldest brasseries in the city of Tours, the Moliere is a beautiful bar that is located right opposite the Grand Theatre. The decor of the restaurant is lovely with quaint chandeliers and mirrors that give it a charming look. With its beautifully painted ceilings and its old-school charm, the Moliere has also been a filming location for several movies. The major highlights of the restaurant are as follows:
- Spacious seating arrangements inside the restaurant as well as on the terrace outside.
- Fresh and tasty home cooked meals which include well-seasoned main courses and delectable desserts.
- Highly affordable suiting all budget types.
- Prompt service with warm and friendly welcome from the staff.
- A wide assortment of wine and other drinks are available to accompany your meals.
With its congenial ambience, you can just come into the Moliere to grab a quick bite to eat, to have a proper meal or to just have a cup of coffee and relax.
- Pets are allowed inside the Moliere.
- There are also facilities provided for easy access to people with disabilities.
- You can also come in for a quick meal during the interval at the Grand Theatre, however, make sure you’re early or you might miss some portions of the show.
Restaurants Near Moliere
- Le Laurenty
- La Dinette
- Apres la cueillette
- Le Rideau Rouge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.