Office De Tourisme De Tours
About Office De Tourisme De Tours, Tours
Located right beside the Gare de Tours train station, the Office de Tourisme de Tours (the Tourist Information Office) is the best place for tourists to plan their way around anywhere in the Loire Valley. The office is excellently staffed with friendly, helpful and most importantly, English speaking assistants who can guide you to the tourist attractions in and around the city. They are associated with many professional tour agencies who offer a variety of tours around the city and which can be customized according to your preferences.
To avail the best of the facilities, it is advised to log on to the website of the Office de Tourisme de Tours beforehand and check out the tours offered. The best guides are provided by the Office who conduct tours in small groups and provide detailed descriptions of the tourist attractions along with supplying portable DVD players to watch and hear short videos and audio clips about the various places of interest. The Office also provides a number of brochures and maps of the area along with giving out general information as well as about hotel bookings. You can also buy some nice trinkets as souvenirs from the gift shop located in the premises.
Office De Tourisme De Tours Information
- It is best to reserve one to two full days while touring around the Loire Valley as the chateaux themselves are quite overwhelming and may require a longer period of time to explore properly.
- The tours conducted by the Office de Tourisme de Tours may not always follow the itinerary as the roads leading up to the castles are quite narrow and busy with traffic.
Office De Tourisme De Tours Tickets Prices
- The ticket prices for the guided tours are charged as per the tours preferred by the visitors with separate prices for adults and children.
How To Get To Office De Tourisme De Tours by Public Transport
The railway station at Gare De Tours currently has the following intercity services:
- Nantes - Tours - Bourges - Lyon
- Caen - Alencon - Le Mans – Tours
- Paris - Orleans - Blois - Tours
Restaurants Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- La Maison Berbere
- Chez Hardouin
- Le Chien Jaune
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 78-82 rue Bernard Palissy, 37042 Tours, France
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 3.6K times in trip plans
Tour, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Valley, Train Ride
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Office De Tourisme De Tours Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a small group tour in the heart of the Royal Valley: see three of the major chateaux of the region and taste some excellent local wines. Today you will visit Blois, once siege of power, Cheverny, the quintessence of French furniture and Chambord, a dream come true, and have lunch on King Francis I's wine.
Enjoy a small group day tour in the heart of the Royal Valley: tour three of the major chateaux of the region and taste some of the excellent local wines. Today you will discover Chenonceau, also called the Â«Ladies' chÃ¢teauÂ», the Amboise Royal Castle, residence of Francois I, Leonardo Da Vinci in le Clos LucÃ© and have lunch with matured Loire Valley wines.
Discover the Loire Valley and visit its 2 most prestigious castles in one great day: impressive ChÃ¢teau de Chambord and stunning Chenonceau. Learn about the intimate little secrets of the French Kings who once lived there. Enjoy off-the-crowd panoramic views thanks to your local guide, benefit from wealth of thrilling genuine details and funny anecdotes and make the most of this exciting day. One of the highlights will definitely be a restful lunch away from tourist groups in a beautiful privately-owned castle still inhabited by the family.
Share your experience - Rate Office De Tourisme De Tours, Tours
Very helpful staffs. Our French guide and driver can speak French, English and even Japanese, awesome!
Very helpful staff. Answered questions and also purchased train tickets!
Helpful staffs, and very beautiful postcards
Good informations about Tours
Great friendly staff provide you with insightful information
- Nearby Attractions
- Escape Yourself
- Cloister Of La Psalette
- Le Gros Bar
- Chateau De Valmer
- Strapontin Cafe
- Museum D'historie Naturelle De Tours
- Gadawi Park
- Hotels Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- Hotels Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- 5 Star Hotels Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- Budget Hotels Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- Cheap Hotels Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- Luxury Hotels Near Office De Tourisme De Tours
- Tours Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Tours
- 2 Days in Tours
- 3 Days in Tours
- 4 Days in Tours
- 5 Days in Tours
- 6 Days in Tours
- 7 Days in Tours