Are you looking for what to do in Tours?
PLACES TO SEE
- Tours Cathedral: A historic Cathedral in the city dedicated to Saint Gatien, the first bishop of the church.
- Jardin botanique de Tours: A five hectare municipal botanical gardens and arboretum with about 2000 plants put together in greenhouses.
- Musee des Beaux-Arts de Tours: A historic monument with a large indigenous collection of paintings.
- Hotel Gouin: A fifteenth century mansion, said to be the home of Jean de Xaincoings.
- Ruins of the Basilica of St. Martin of Tours: The remains of St. Martin’s Basilica.
- Loire Valley Time Travel Day Tours: Two days tour of the Loire Valley, including the Chateaus in the country side and the Wineries. Address: Boulevard Huerteloup, Tours, France.
- Le Petit Train de Tours: A fifty minutes guided tour of the city in a tiny train. A fun way to collect Tours, France tourist information. Address: Boulevard Heuterloup, 37000 Tours, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Tours and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Tours getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Tours with confidence.