- Address: ZA Chatenay, 37210 Rochecorbon, France, Tours
- Timings: 11:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +33-247525005
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Disco, Pubs, Nightlife, Nightclub
ZooStation is one of the most popular upcoming nightclubs which is located on the outskirts of the city to the north end of Tours. Some of the major highlights of this place include:
- The club is free: no entry charges for anyone, even on the weekends.
- Huge space to accommodate large numbers of people.
- 10 minutes away from the Tours city centre and is easy to reach as it is connected by a highway.
- Free parking
- Excellent dance floor and two podiums for the exhibitionists.
- Proper ventilation so as to not cause any distress to non-smokers.
- Friendly and talented staff.
ZooStation is a great place to party, dance and have a fun night with your group of friends. The music ranges from R'n'B, techno and house, however, they play quite a number of remixes that are not very good. The drinks are a tad bit expensive here. In addition, the club can easily be missed as it looks like an apartment from the outside, so you have to be on the lookout when you come there.
Zoostation Travel Tips
- It is advisable to take a taxi if you want to reach the club as you might get lost if you are new to the city. The taxis are fairly reasonable and take around €10 each way.
- Like all big nightclubs on crowded Saturday nights, there are some people at ZooStation as well who may want to pick fights, hence be aware of them.
- Keep your ID cards with you when you come here as the security checks it against all ages.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tours before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tours and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.15% of people who visit Tours include Zoostation in their plan
95% of people start their Zoostation visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Zoostation
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zoostation