Jezzine BarracksCurrently Open
- Address: Townsville, Queensland, Australia, Townsville Barra Fun Park Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Art Gallery, Museums, History Museums, Outdoors, View Point, Educational Site, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Arts And Crafts, Neighborhoods , Specialty Museums
Jezzine Barracks is a heritage site of Townsville, Australia. This place consists of a number of artworks created in response to this unique site, with artists considering the military history and others considering the importance of the area for all the Aboriginal people. Twenty of the artwork installations were inspired by traditional Aboriginal elder stories. These artists worked in collaboration with installation artists to develop the concepts and images into engaging public carvings. This place has facilities such as Barbecue area, wheelchair access, observation deck, coastal walkway, with parking facilities.
- Jezzine Barracks Address: Townsville, Queensland, Australia, Townsville Barra Fun Park
- Jezzine Barracks Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!