Altindere Vadisi National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Merkez Altindere, Macka, Trabzon, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 9 TRY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Altindere Vadisi National Park - Review
This is the most popular park in the Black Sea Region which lies on the western part of Trobzon. Besides the rich range of flora and fauna, the Sumela Monastery is an important attraction that is a part of this park.
The main species of flora are the Eastern Spruce Tree, Fir Trees, Scotch Pine, chestnut, oak, lime tree, willow, black pine, Caucasian honey suckle, forest rose and others. The fauna mainly includes deer, roe deer, wild goats, wild boar, bear, wolves, jackals, foxes and lynx.
Altindere Vadisi National Park Information
- The park can be reached via the 48 km road connecting Macka and Trabzon.
- April to October is the best time to visit for trekking and a visit to the monastery.
Altindere Vadisi National Park Ticket Prices
- Contact the authorities for any additional pricing.
Altindere Vadisi National Park Hours
- Ask the locals for best time to visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Trabzon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trabzon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Altindere Vadisi National Park
95% of people who visit Trabzon include Altindere Vadisi National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
87.18% of people start their Altindere Vadisi National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Altindere Vadisi National Park
90.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Altindere Vadisi National Park