How to Reach Trabzon, Turkey
The Easiest Way to Reach Trabzon
- By Air: Flights are available from cities like Ankara, Istanbul and Izmir towards the Trabzon airport. In addition, there are also flights operated from Adana, Bursa and other international destinations.
- By Bus: Trabzon can be reached through Buses from several Turkish regions. There are plenty of buses running from Istanbul to Trabzon (18 hours) every day. In addition, there are buses from Kayseri and Tbilisi in Georgia. You can reach the city centre from the bus station through a shuttle service.
- By Boat: Ferries are available from Sochi on Russian Black Sea coast twice a week for EUR 50.
- By Bus: Dolmus services run around the city frequently with a charge of 1.75 Lira.
Are you looking for a Trabzon travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Trabzon
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Trabzon. The most preferred mode of transport in Trabzon is Walking.
Average distance: 2 km Average time: 14 min
Walking 100%Walking 14 min Overall average time for 2 kms 14 min
How to Reach Trabzon from Nearby Cities
|Rize to Trabzon||104.23 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Giresun to Trabzon||132.88 km||2 hours 12 mins|
|Çamlıhemşin to Trabzon||159.1 km||2 hours 39 mins|
|Uzungöl Köyü to Trabzon||176.13 km||2 hours 56 mins|
|Elazig to Trabzon||186.2 km||3 hours 6 mins|
|Batumi to Trabzon||237.82 km||3 hours 57 mins|
|Reşadiye to Trabzon||252.17 km||4 hours 12 mins|
|Ünye to Trabzon||256.77 km||4 hours 16 mins|
|Sivas to Trabzon||299.71 km||4 hours 59 mins|
|Samsun to Trabzon||363.48 km||6 hours 3 mins|
- How to reach Rize
- How to reach Giresun
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Ünye
- How to reach Akgüney Köyü
- How to reach Uzungöl Köyü
- How to reach Bingöl
- How to reach Sivas
- How to reach Kangal
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Kusadasi