Aqua DomeCurrently Closed
- Address: The Aqua Dome, Dan Spring Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Republic of Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +35-3667128899
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Games
Aqua Dome - Review
Aquadome is a family favourite for tourists and locals alike. You can choose from a wide variety of facilities available here. Some of the highlights include:
- Sky High Fume
- Whirlpool Spa
- Video Game Parlour
- Bubble seat
- Cannon, Geysers, Gushers
- Spa Pools
- Steam Room
- Turbo Sunshower
The in-house gym facility is every fitness-lover’s favourite while the food at the Aqua Dome Cafe will serve you with energising drinks and finger foods.
A must-visit for families travelling to Tralee, the Aqua Dome is sure to give you a memorable time.
Aqua Dome Information
- Please refer the official website for family membership and miscellaneous rates.
- Do call up and confirm the opening timings as they are subjected to change.
Aqua Dome Ticket Prices
- Admission for Adult €15; Junior/OAP/ Unemployed/ Student €12; Under 2 have free entry.
- “Pay as you go” Adult €5; Junior €4; Babyring hire €3; Armband hire €2.
- Family Admission 20% Discount (Minimum 2 adults +2 Juniors OR 1 adult+ 3 juniors).
- 2 Adults + 2 Juniors €43.20; 2 Adults + 3 Juniors €52.80; 2 Adults + 4 Juniors €62.40; 2 Adults + 5 Juniors €72.00; 2 Adults + 6 Juniors €81.60; 2 Adults + 7 Juniors €91.20; 1 Adult + 3 Juniors €40.80; 1 Adult + 4 Juniors €50.40; 1 Adult + 5 Juniors €60.00; 1 Adult + 6 Juniors €69.60; 1 Adult + 7 Juniors €79.20; 1 Adult + 8 Juniors €88.80.
How To reach Aqua Dome by Public Transport
- Bus: Rose Travel
Restaurants Near Aqua Dome
- The centre has an in-house cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tralee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tralee and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aqua Dome
95% of people who visit Tralee include Aqua Dome in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.56% of people start their Aqua Dome visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Aqua Dome
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aqua Dome
Aqua Dome Trips
1 View8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Dublin, Dingle, Killarney, Galway from SaginawBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Dublin, Galway, Dingle, Killarney
Aqua Dome, Tralee Reviews
Nice pool. Great activities to be done. The outdoor and indoor slides are great. Only thing is one of the saunas wasn’t working and the place was FULL of kids who weren’t supervised by adults and were kicking water and throwing themselves around. Life guards should have been more attentive
I don't know, what they put in the water, but my face was all over with allergic like rushes. I haven't used any cosmetics or suffer from known allergies. Besides that, it might be something for a rainy family day, but Germans will be disappointed as even the smallest family indoor pools in Germany will be still better than "one of the biggest water parks in Ireland". Save the money (comparable expensive) and do something else. Cold water, old interior, 2 slides with long waiting times. The spa for adults is nice, however again and again kids go in and disturb the tranquility with jumping in the pool, screaming in the saunas, putting water on the sauna coals. Even telling them, that they are not allowed inside there, they won't listen. Staff is controlling this area and taking them out, however some kids still keep on going in there again and again. Maybe because this is the only nicer area?
We had great fun. So much there to keep all ages entertained. The rapid river, the slides, indoor and outdoor, the waves and the lazy river. We ran out of time for the sauna and steam room. We will definitely be back.
The Aqua golf is very affordable and fun. Great set up with 18 different holes. Would highly recommend it to anyone
great place to bring kids, wave pool, river rapids and 2 slides. out door slide is seasonal,