Aqua Dome, Tralee
About Aqua Dome, Tralee
Aqua Dome, Tralee - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: The Aqua Dome, Dan Spring Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Republic of Ireland
Ticket Price: 15 EUR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 9.8K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Aquadome is a family favourite for tourists and locals alike. You can choose from a wide variety of facilities available here. Some of the highlights include:
- Sky High Fume
- Whirlpool Spa
- Video Game Parlour
- Bubble seat
- Cannon, Geysers, Gushers
- Spa Pools
- Steam Room
- Turbo Sunshower
The in-house gym facility is every fitness-lover’s favourite while the food at the Aqua Dome Cafe will serve you with energising drinks and finger foods.
A must-visit for families travelling to Tralee, the Aqua Dome is sure to give you a memorable time.
Aqua Dome Information
- Please refer the official website for family membership and miscellaneous rates.
- Do call up and confirm the opening timings as they are subjected to change.
Aqua Dome Ticket Prices
- Admission for Adult €15; Junior/OAP/ Unemployed/ Student €12; Under 2 have free entry.
- “Pay as you go” Adult €5; Junior €4; Babyring hire €3; Armband hire €2.
- Family Admission 20% Discount (Minimum 2 adults +2 Juniors OR 1 adult+ 3 juniors).
- 2 Adults + 2 Juniors €43.20; 2 Adults + 3 Juniors €52.80; 2 Adults + 4 Juniors €62.40; 2 Adults + 5 Juniors €72.00; 2 Adults + 6 Juniors €81.60; 2 Adults + 7 Juniors €91.20; 1 Adult + 3 Juniors €40.80; 1 Adult + 4 Juniors €50.40; 1 Adult + 5 Juniors €60.00; 1 Adult + 6 Juniors €69.60; 1 Adult + 7 Juniors €79.20; 1 Adult + 8 Juniors €88.80.
How To reach Aqua Dome by Public Transport
- Bus: Rose Travel
Restaurants Near Aqua Dome
- The centre has an in-house cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tralee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tralee and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aqua Dome, Tralee Reviews - Write a Review
Visited today with a small group. Fantastic experience from the moment we arrived. Staff were lovely. The pool area, changing rooms and showers were clean. Would highly recommend. We had a great visit. Look forward to our next one. Thanks
Kids were crazy about this place. Fun elements like wave maker, rapids, water slides etc. A few lifeguards on duty at the same time and we're very sharp at spotting any issues like maybe a bit of horse-play starting up or when any of the smaller kids might be heading towards the deeper part. Highly recommend but a bit pricey.......60euro for two adults and three kids, but you can stay as long as you want. I would highly recommend.
If you have young kids / teens this place is great and worth more stars and I used to take mine. But that was years ago and recent return I thought it was getting tired, and needs a refurb. The "adult" sauna area had little kids in which was not policed properly and there's nothing more annoying than other people's kids when yours have all left home. I went with a friends family but on your own might be considered creepy, so family only in my opinion.
Great fun! Had to drag my daughter out after 2 hours of fun... don't blame her...you might want to stay till you are all wrinkle ..hahaha
Amazing place. Great facilities. Excellent lifeguards and well supervised. Spent 5 hours easily so well worth the admission prices