Aquadome is a family favourite for tourists and locals alike. You can choose from a wide variety of facilities available here. Some of the highlights include:
- Sky High Fume
- Whirlpool Spa
- Video Game Parlour
- Bubble seat
- Cannon, Geysers, Gushers
- Spa Pools
- Steam Room
- Turbo Sunshower
The in-house gym facility is every fitness-lover’s favourite while the food at the Aqua Dome Cafe will serve you with energising drinks and finger foods.
A must-visit for families travelling to Tralee, the Aqua Dome is sure to give you a memorable time.
Aqua Dome Travel Tips
- Please refer the official website for family membership and miscellaneous rates.
- Do call up and confirm the opening timings as they are subjected to change.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aqua Dome
- Admission for Adult €15; Junior/OAP/ Unemployed/ Student €12; Under 2 have free entry.
- “Pay as you go” Adult €5; Junior €4; Babyring hire €3; Armband hire €2.
- Family Admission 20% Discount (Minimum 2 adults +2 Juniors OR 1 adult+ 3 juniors).
- 2 Adults + 2 Juniors €43.20; 2 Adults + 3 Juniors €52.80; 2 Adults + 4 Juniors €62.40; 2 Adults + 5 Juniors €72.00; 2 Adults + 6 Juniors €81.60; 2 Adults + 7 Juniors €91.20; 1 Adult + 3 Juniors €40.80; 1 Adult + 4 Juniors €50.40; 1 Adult + 5 Juniors €60.00; 1 Adult + 6 Juniors €69.60; 1 Adult + 7 Juniors €79.20; 1 Adult + 8 Juniors €88.80.
How to Reach Aqua Dome
- Bus: Rose Travel
- The centre has an in-house cafe.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tralee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tralee and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Tralee include Aqua Dome in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.56% of people start their Aqua Dome visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Aqua Dome
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aqua Dome