Banna StrandCurrently Open
- Address: Banna, Tralee, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +35-3667121288
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Landmarks
Banna Strand - Review
One of the popular beaches to visit while in Tralee, a walk along the beach promises to be a splendid experience. Located along the Wild Atlantic Way, the Banna strand is a gem placed in Tralee. The serene Wild Atlantic waters are a pleasure to swim in while a walk along the coast shows some beautiful sand dunes all along its 12km long length.
Lifeguards guarantee a safe beach experience. Tourists love to spend a lazy day on the beach to relax from a weary travel schedule.
Banna Strand Information
- Do carry refreshments and snacks to enjoy a relaxing picnic on the beach.
- Try to rent a car as the nearest bus stop is at distance of 10 kms.
- Toilets are available.
- Parking space available.
How To reach Banna Strand by Public Transport
- Bus: Ryalls Travel
- Bus Eireann
Restaurants Near Banna Strand
- Do carry a snacks and refreshments.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tralee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tralee and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Banna Strand
95% of people who visit Tralee include Banna Strand in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.77% of people start their Banna Strand visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Banna Strand
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Banna Strand
Banna Strand Map
Banna Strand Trips
Banna Strand, Tralee Reviews
All QuestionsBanna strand
- Wild By Nature
- East Dunbartonshire Council
- The Beat'n'track
- E Macbus
- St Mary's Parish Church
- Holy Family & St Ninian's Parish - Kirkintilloch
- Lennox Cabs
- Bedlam Paintball Glasgow
- Auld Aisle Cemetery
- Dean Park, Washington Rd, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow
- St Columba's Parish Church
- Tadley Common
- St Luke's C Of E Church