Events and Festivals in Tralee
Tralee is constantly buzzing with new events all year round. Some of major attractions in Kerry include:
- Rose of Tralee International Festival: One of the biggest annual festivals, the Rose of Tralee festival was initiated in 1959. Women of Irish descent participate in a competition wherein the winners represent Ireland globally. The festival also includes street entertainment, carnival, live concerts, theatre, circus, markets, funfair, fireworks & the internationally renowned Rose Parade.
- National Circus Festival of Ireland: Held in November annually, the National Circus festival showcases workshops and programs of artists from all over Ireland. A fun festival with laughter, entertainment, music and shows, the festival is a platform to support contemporary circus arts in Ireland.
Trip plans for Tralee
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tralee
684 Views3 Days 2 NightsThree Days Family Fun and Kids Activities in Tralee
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Tralee
- Events & Festivals in Killarney
- Events & Festivals in Abbeyfeale
- Events & Festivals in Molls Gap
- Events & Festivals in Dingle
- Events & Festivals in Kilrush
- Events & Festivals in Glin