Tralee Bay Wetlands CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: Ballyard Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +35-3667126700
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Tower, Boating, Nature
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre - Review
The Tralee Bay Wetland’s centre is one of the most popular places to visit while in Tralee. The centre consists of 3 zones:
- Nature Zone: Consisting of wildlife exhibition, guided boat tour, visit to a 20 metre viewing tower, bird-watching and Nature Board walk.
- Activity Zone: Have fun while rowing boats, trading on pedalo boats and water zorbing.
- Visitor Centre: The centre provides WiFi, lakeside Café/Bistro with outdoor deck area and a gift shop area. Baby changing facilities are also available.
Tourists love to spend a day here to explore the range of activities that are available here while enjoying the natural Irish views.
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Information
- A visit here is more of a day trip. Do try to get one whole day to visit the centre.
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Ticket Prices
- Admission fee for Adult €6; Child €4; Student €5; Senior Citizen €4; Family Pass €20 (2 Adults, 3 Children).
- Equipment for activity lake fee Pedalo Boat €10 (5 people); Rowing Boat €8 (2 people); Water Walker Zorbs €7 (1 adult).
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Hours
- Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre and Lakeside Cafe is open daily 7 days a week.
- March to June & September and October: Last admission 4 pm car park closes at 5:30 pm.
- July and August: Last Admission 6 pm - car park closes at 7:30 pm.
- November to February: Last admission 3 pm - car park closes at 4:30 pm.
- Lakeside Cafe: Last orders 2:30 pm in winter and 5:30 pm in summer.
- The Cafe closes 3 pm in winter and 6 pm in summer.
How To reach Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre by Public Transport
- Train: Tralee Train Station
- Bus: Tralee Bus Station
Restaurants Near Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre
- Lakeside Cafe in the vicinity of the centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tralee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tralee and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre
95% of people who visit Tralee include Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
52.24% of people start their Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre
66.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Trips
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre, Tralee Reviews
Fab place to have coffee or lunch. Its lovely to sit out on the decking feels like you are on hols on a fine day. Great food I recommend the goats cheese brushetta, quiche or pesto chicken wrap. My other half decided that he would love some coleslaw with his toastie and I went to pay and order it was €3.50 for the portion --- CRAZY price ! Great desserts. Bit slow if you are on a lunch break but love it.
Lovely place for food and coffee. Great selection of pasties and an extensive menu. Service is fantastic. Lovely selection of gluten free food also.
This is a beautiful relaxed place with lovely cafe+restaurant too. There's a lovely big pond with swans swimming there, beautiful walkway too. Boat paddling, air ball balloon is a great laugh+fun for kids. A nice park for kids. Also seatings outside for a picnic.
This is a facility which all of the family can enjoy, but which is also condusive to quiet meeting place for a coffee. The food is great quality at a competitive price. An all round positive experience.
Great day out for smaller kids. Good food & drink selection. Parking a bit tight when busy though.