The Tralee Bay Wetland’s centre is one of the most popular places to visit while in Tralee. The centre consists of 3 zones:
- Nature Zone: Consisting of wildlife exhibition, guided boat tour, visit to a 20 metre viewing tower, bird-watching and Nature Board walk.
- Activity Zone: Have fun while rowing boats, trading on pedalo boats and water zorbing.
- Visitor Centre: The centre provides WiFi, lakeside Café/Bistro with outdoor deck area and a gift shop area. Baby changing facilities are also available.
Tourists love to spend a day here to explore the range of activities that are available here while enjoying the natural Irish views.
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Travel Tips
- A visit here is more of a day trip. Do try to get one whole day to visit the centre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre
- Admission fee for Adult €6; Child €4; Student €5; Senior Citizen €4; Family Pass €20 (2 Adults, 3 Children).
- Equipment for activity lake fee Pedalo Boat €10 (5 people); Rowing Boat €8 (2 people); Water Walker Zorbs €7 (1 adult).
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Hours
- Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre and Lakeside Cafe is open daily 7 days a week.
- March to June & September and October: Last admission 4 pm car park closes at 5:30 pm.
- July and August: Last Admission 6 pm - car park closes at 7:30 pm.
- November to February: Last admission 3 pm - car park closes at 4:30 pm.
- Lakeside Cafe: Last orders 2:30 pm in winter and 5:30 pm in summer.
- The Cafe closes 3 pm in winter and 6 pm in summer.
How to Reach Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre
- Train: Tralee Train Station
- Bus: Tralee Bus Station
- Lakeside Cafe in the vicinity of the centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tralee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tralee and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.29% of people who visit Tralee include Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
52.24% of people start their Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre
66.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre