Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre, Tralee
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre, Tralee - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Ballyard Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 4.6K times in trip plans
Tour, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Tower, Boating, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre, Tralee
The Tralee Bay Wetland’s centre is one of the most popular places to visit while in Tralee. The centre consists of 3 zones:
- Nature Zone: Consisting of wildlife exhibition, guided boat tour, visit to a 20 metre viewing tower, bird-watching and Nature Board walk.
- Activity Zone: Have fun while rowing boats, trading on pedalo boats and water zorbing.
- Visitor Centre: The centre provides WiFi, lakeside Café/Bistro with outdoor deck area and a gift shop area. Baby changing facilities are also available.
Tourists love to spend a day here to explore the range of activities that are available here while enjoying the natural Irish views.
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Information
- A visit here is more of a day trip. Do try to get one whole day to visit the centre.
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Ticket Prices
- Admission fee for Adult €6; Child €4; Student €5; Senior Citizen €4; Family Pass €20 (2 Adults, 3 Children).
- Equipment for activity lake fee Pedalo Boat €10 (5 people); Rowing Boat €8 (2 people); Water Walker Zorbs €7 (1 adult).
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre and Lakeside Cafe is open daily 7 days a week.
- March to June & September and October: Last admission 4 pm car park closes at 5:30 pm.
- July and August: Last Admission 6 pm - car park closes at 7:30 pm.
- November to February: Last admission 3 pm - car park closes at 4:30 pm.
- Lakeside Cafe: Last orders 2:30 pm in winter and 5:30 pm in summer.
- The Cafe closes 3 pm in winter and 6 pm in summer.
How To reach Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre by Public Transport
- Train: Tralee Train Station
- Bus: Tralee Bus Station
Restaurants Near Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre
- Lakeside Cafe in the vicinity of the centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tralee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tralee and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre, Tralee Reviews - Write a Review
Food good for what just looks like a cafe. Popular with locals for lunch. I only went on paddle boats - great fun not just for kids. There is a climbing wall and wetland tour too. Souvenir shop you don't have to exit through.
Great tour in the wetlands, the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Very educative. Some fun activities as well. Perfect for a family outing.
Lovely man made lake to walk around. Plenty of wild birds to see. Pedal boats to hire and you can also zorbing. Great café. Great place to meet friends
Nice place for a few hours when the weather is nice, friendly staff, lots of activities
Its lovely here coffee tea cake ,lunch
- Nearby Attractions
- Ballyseede Castle Hotel