Events and Festivals in Trier
- Alstadfest: It is a historic event which takes place in the month of June and showcases a wide range of music and other activities such as concerts. The festival also includes various stalls that offer different kinds of foods and sweets.
- Brot und Spiele: Translated as the Bread and Games festival, the event takes place in the month of August and lasts for two days. It celebrates the way people lived during the ancient Roman times. The festival takes place at two important monuments in Trier; the Imperial Baths and the Amphitheatre.
- Wine and Gourmet Festival: This event takes place in the spring of each year and features local wines and foods which are enjoyed by both locals and travellers.
- Trier Christmas Market: Held from November to December, the festival offers visitors the perfect place to do all their Christmas items shopping. The most popular items for sale at this festival are nutcrackers, wooden toys and Lebkuchen (spiced gingerbread).
- Mosel Music Festival: One of the biggest and most popular festivals of Germany, Mosel Music Festival allows around 22 towns that lie along the Mosel River to participate. Its concerts include different kinds of music from classical to blues, medieval to jazz, boogie to organ and world music.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Trier
1708 Views20 Days 19 NightsTrip to Salzburg, Vienna, Munich, Amsterdam, Nuremberg, Budapest, Frankfurt, Hallstatt, TrierBy: Guest UserCity: Amsterdam, Trier, Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Munich, Salzburg, Hallstatt, Vienna, Budapest
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Trier
Save 10%City Sightseeing Trier Hop-On Hop-Off Tour2 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
Discover Trier, one of Germanys oldest cities, at your leisure on our City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour! As you explore th...
Moselle River Region eBike Rental from Kesten1 Reviews
Make your way to the small wine village of Kesten for an eBike rental (from 8am-8pm) and bike through the near romantic Bernk...Book Now