About Hauptmarkt, Trier
Hauptmarkt, Trier - Address
Address: Hauptmarkt 54290 Trier, Germany
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Leisure, Market, Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This marker square is Trier’s major junction from where you can stroll around the city and its various sites in all directions. This square is a lively and vibrant marketplace which is populated by cafes and restaurants. Have a look at these views in the square:
- Numerous half-timbered buildings.
- 15th century Steipe, which is home to the city’s banqueting house.
- A spectacular Market Fountain which was built in 1595, depicting St. Peter surrounded by the four virtues of Justice, Strength, Temperance, Wisdom and mocking monsters.
- St. Gangolf’s Church.
How To reach Hauptmarkt by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Main Market (Hauptmarkt)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Trier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trier and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hauptmarkt, Trier Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- It's A Trap - Escape Spiel
- Skatehalle - Zuppermarket >>projekt X<<
- Schlaraffia Augusta Trevirorum E.v.
- Porta Nigra
- Trier Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Trier
- What to See in 48 Hours in Trier
- What to See in 72 Hours in Trier
- How to Spend 5 Days in Trier
- How to Spend 6 Days in Trier
- How to Spend 7 Days in Trier