- Address: Hauptmarkt 54290 Trier, Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Leisure, Market, Square, Family And Kids
Hauptmarkt - Review
This marker square is Trier’s major junction from where you can stroll around the city and its various sites in all directions. This square is a lively and vibrant marketplace which is populated by cafes and restaurants. Have a look at these views in the square:
- Numerous half-timbered buildings.
- 15th century Steipe, which is home to the city’s banqueting house.
- A spectacular Market Fountain which was built in 1595, depicting St. Peter surrounded by the four virtues of Justice, Strength, Temperance, Wisdom and mocking monsters.
- St. Gangolf’s Church.
How To reach Hauptmarkt by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Main Market (Hauptmarkt)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Trier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trier and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hauptmarkt
95% of people who visit Trier include Hauptmarkt in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
39.3% of people start their Hauptmarkt visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hauptmarkt
54.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hauptmarkt