House Of The Three MagiCurrently Open
- Address: Simeonstrasse, 54290 Trier, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
House of the Three Magi, called as Dreikonigenhaus, was built in the 13th century and displays a blend of Romanesque and Gothic architecture, coloured with oriental colours. Due to severe damage caused by World Wars in Europe, the house just retains its exterior self, parts of which are mainly reconstruction. They can be viewed only from outside. As you look at its front, you shall see the main door situated at first floor, leaving you to imagine as to how people must have entered the house then. Today, however, there are doors on the ground floor which shall lead you to its cafe and bakery inside.
House Of The Three Magi Travel Tips
- Due to major damage the house is, now mainly a reconstruction and can only be viewed from the outside.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Trier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trier and book an accommodation of your choice.
- House Of The Three Magi Address: Simeonstrasse, 54290 Trier, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- House Of The Three Magi Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit House Of The Three Magi: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
70.52% of people who visit Trier include House Of The Three Magi in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.05% of people start their House Of The Three Magi visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see House Of The Three Magi
92.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting House Of The Three Magi
People normally club together Church Of St. Gangolf and Porta Nigra while planning their visit to House Of The Three Magi.