How to Reach Trier - The Easiest Way to Reach Trier
HOW TO GET TO TRIER
- By Air: The closest airport to Trier is Luxembourg Airport which is about 50 km away. However, Frankfurt International Airport is also just 210 km away from where you can take a train which would take about 3 hours to reach Trier via Saarbrucken or Koblenz.
- By Train: Trier is well connected to Saarbrucken, Koblenz and Cologne by train.
- By Car: Trier is connected to Luxembourg and Koblenz by the European motorway E44 and to Saarbrucken by E422.
HOW TO GET AROUND TRIER
- By Foot: The best way to travel the city is through walking as most of the attractions lie in close proximity to each other. You can also take a city tour and get a panoramic view of the city from the hill situated near the stadium.
- By Bike: Rent a bike and travel around the whole city as it will give you the stunning views around. You can rent the bike easily from most of the stations in Trier.
Are you looking for a Trier travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Trier
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Trier. The most preferred mode of transport in Trier is Car.
Average distance: 40 km Average time: 25 min
Car 100%Driving 25 min Overall average time for 40 kms 25 min
How to Reach Trier from Nearby Cities
|Riol to Trier||17.8 km||17 mins|
|Rameldange to Trier||46.44 km||46 mins|
|Angelsberg to Trier||53.27 km||53 mins|
|Luxemburg city to Trier||58.19 km||58 mins|
|Mersch to Trier||59.38 km||59 mins|
|Strassen to Trier||64.59 km||1 hour 4 mins|
|Forbach to Trier||68.48 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Saarbrücken to Trier||69.02 km||1 hour 9 mins|
|Reckange-sur-mess to Trier||73.08 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|Schifflange to Trier||74.48 km||1 hour 14 mins|