How to Reach Trier
HOW TO GET TO TRIER
- By Air: The closest airport to Trier is Luxembourg Airport which is about 50 km away. However, Frankfurt International Airport is also just 210 km away from where you can take a train which would take about 3 hours to reach Trier via Saarbrucken or Koblenz.
- By Train: Trier is well connected to Saarbrucken, Koblenz and Cologne by train.
- By Car: Trier is connected to Luxembourg and Koblenz by the European motorway E44 and to Saarbrucken by E422.
HOW TO GET AROUND TRIER
- By Foot: The best way to travel the city is through walking as most of the attractions lie in close proximity to each other. You can also take a city tour and get a panoramic view of the city from the hill situated near the stadium.
- By Bike: Rent a bike and travel around the whole city as it will give you the stunning views around. You can rent the bike easily from most of the stations in Trier.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Trier. The most preferred mode of transport in Trier is Car.
Average distance: 22.5 km Average time: 21 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 22.5 kms 21 min
* Some of the data on this page is powered by Numbeo