Mosel RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Koblenz-Trier, Germany Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront
The historic city of Trier is situated in the Moselle River valley. Take a boat trip on this river to capture its beauty and the panoramic view of Trier city. Down the river, you shall also come across the former Roman imperial residence Pfalzel. There are various river excursions of whose information you can gather from the Trier Tourist Office. Some of the theme excursions include:
- Dining excursions
- Mulled wine excursions
- Event excursions
- Excursion on Roman wine ship “ Stella Noviomagi”
These excursions generally cover:
- Moselle around Trier(1 or 2 hours)
- Excursions from Trier to Bernkastel-Keus(day-trip)
- A visit to Saarburg(half-day)
- Moonlit river cruises with live music
- Excursions with hot mulled wine and brunch on the Moselle
- From Trier to Schengen(Luxemburg) and return
- From Trier to Grevenmacher(Luxemburg)
How to Reach Mosel River
- River road B416 in the direction of Kobern
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Trier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trier and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mosel River Address: Koblenz-Trier, Germany
- Mosel River Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Mosel River: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
52.49% of people who visit Trier include Mosel River in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.29% of people start their Mosel River visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mosel River
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mosel River
People normally club together Saarschleife and Karl Marx House while planning their visit to Mosel River.