How to Reach Trieste
HOW TO GET TO TRIESTE
- By Air: Taking a look into the map of Trieste will show that this city doesn’t have any airport nearby. Its nearest airport is the International Airport of Ronchi dei Legionari, located 33km away from the city. Other than this, regular national flights to Trieste are available from Milan, Rome, and Genoa. For international airport, you need to go to the airports located in Milan and Rome. Direct flights are there from Munich, London, Birmingham and many other European cities.
- By Train: From Stazione Centrale on Piazza della Liberta, trains are available that serves Gorizia, Udine, Venice and Rome.
- By Bus: To the left of the train station, a bus station is located on Corso Cavour. Buses from the train station to Trieste, Udine and other cities are there. Buses going to Ljubljana and Slovenia are also available.
- By Car: Take Autostrada A4, if you are coming from Venice.
- By Boat: To come by boat, you will get ferries from the ports of Ancona and Ravenna, Italy.
HOW TO GET AROUND TRIESTE
- By Bus: To get around the city, TT buses are available letting to move into every corner of the city.
- By Boat: Shared boats from Stanzione Marittima, connecting to Muggia, Barcola, Grignano are there.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Trieste. The most preferred mode of transport in Trieste is Car.
Average distance: 20.33 km Average time: 26.67 min
Car 100%Driving 26.67 min Overall average time for 20.33 kms 26.67 min
|Padua to Trieste||33.1 km||33 mins|
|Salzano to Trieste||52.06 km||52 mins|
|Treviso to Trieste||67.32 km||1 hour 7 mins|
|Mestre to Trieste||68.15 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Bovolone to Trieste||68.58 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Venice to Trieste||77.2 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Codroipo to Trieste||153.93 km||2 hours 33 mins|
|Buja to Trieste||176.67 km||2 hours 56 mins|
|Pasian di prato to Trieste||178.78 km||2 hours 58 mins|
|Udine to Trieste||184.44 km||3 hours 4 mins|