Museo Icticola Del BeniCurrently Open
- Address: Cercado, Trinidad, Bolivia Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Museo Ictícola del Beni is a museum located in Trinidad and is the second largest museum in South America. This museum was founded in 1994 and hosts an exhibition of more than 400 species of fish from the Amazon River and other rivers like Ibare, Mamoré, Madre de Dios and the Madera. This museum is open on all days except Sunday. Timings of the museum may vary.
- Museo Icticola Del Beni Address: Cercado, Trinidad, Bolivia
- Museo Icticola Del Beni Timing: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!