This is a mind blowing experience in which you can treat yourself with the beauty of the city. It includes a ride in a cable car till the top of the Mt. Storsteinen and then enjoying the mesmerizing panoramic views from there. It feels magical and the restaurant there on top serves you with hot and traditional delicacies. This is undoubtedly a golden opportunity for all.
Fjellheisen Adventure Travel Tips
- The Fjellstua Cafe serves the guests with refreshments and snacks.
- Do not miss the Aurora Borealis during winters.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fjellheisen Adventure
- Children (above 3 years): NOK 60
- Seniors and Students: NOK 110
- Family (2 adults + 2 children below 15 years): NOK 330
- Bicycle Tours: NOK 100
- Free: Children below 3 years
Fjellheisen Adventure Hours
- During the summer : 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tromso before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tromso and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.59% of people who visit Tromso include Fjellheisen Adventure in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
90.57% of people start their Fjellheisen Adventure visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Fjellheisen Adventure
90.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fjellheisen Adventure