Tromso VillmarkssenterCurrently Closed
- Address: Straumsvegen 603, 9100 Kvaloysletta, Norway, Tromso
- Timings: 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-77696002
- Ticket Price: 600 NOK
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Food And Drinks, Tourist Center
Tromso Villmarkssenter - Review
The white colored wild dogs also known as huskies are a main part of this wintery region that is almost always covered with snow. This is the place where you can enjoy dog sledding during the winters and kayaking, hiking and excursions during the summer time.
This also includes an exploration of the beautiful Northern Lights, a visit to the puppy house and a traditional Sami dinner that is a meal of reindeer meat. It is a thrilling experience mostly for first timers as they are also taught how to drive their own sledges.
Tromso Villmarkssenter Information
- Warm boots and clothes are included in the package prices.
- Wool underwear for upper and lower body and sunglasses are a must.
Tromso Villmarkssenter Ticket Prices
Season: 1st November – 1st May
- 20th Oct – 20th Dec: 2490 NOK per person
- 21st Dec – 20th Jan: 2590 NOK per person
- 21st Jan – 20th Mar: 2690 NOK per person
- 21st Mar – 1st May: 2490 NOK per person
- Private tent (max 4 people): +1000 NOK
- Extra Dog Sled trip: +600 NOK per person
- Jacuzzi: +350 NOK per person
- Children 4-12 years half price.
Pickup /Drop off
- Radisson Blu Hotel: 18:15 - 14:00 (next day)
- Scandic Hotel Tromsø (Not Scandic Ishavshotell): 18:30 - 13:45 (next day)
Tromso Villmarkssenter Opening and Closing Hours
- 18 hours (one night).
- Season starts when the snow comes. Normally 1st November.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tromso before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tromso and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tromso Villmarkssenter
36.45% of people who visit Tromso include Tromso Villmarkssenter in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
90.33% of people start their Tromso Villmarkssenter visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Tromso Villmarkssenter
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tromso Villmarkssenter
Tromso Villmarkssenter Map
Tromso Villmarkssenter Trips
Tromso Villmarkssenter, Tromso Reviews
Fantastic experience. It is not cheap, but it is all worth it. The dogs are very eager and enthusiastic. They really want to run themselves. The staff is super friendly. The environment is stunning. The ride is relaxing and brings lots of time to enjoy the snowy wilderness. You will get good food at a campsite, with warm soup. Recommended!
Great for dog lovers and others (like me). Undercover warm break/lunchrooms but we had sunshine so enjoyed walking an energetic dog group...minus the leads as they return when called. A great morning and won't rule out returning for sledding
1000% would visit again. The first thing to be said is that they really look after there dogs and treat them well. My wife and I went in January 2018 and loved it. We started our day on the bus from the Raddison Blu hotel to the Wilderness Centre. When we arrived, we were kitted up and shown how to ride the sleds. Then it was time to get going. My wife and I took it in turns to drive the sleds and it was an amazing experience. The views were exceptional, the dogs friendly and the staff very helpful. Once we got back after roughly 30-40 minutes of sledding, we were free to walk around and play with the dogs, and the staff were happy to answer any questions. Then we got to meet the puppies, which were adorable. We ended the day by having lunch (reindeer stew), in the yurt, with cake for desert. Then we were given more time to return and play with the dogs, before heading home. Well worth every penny.
Great experience, if you love dogs! The dogs are well loved and cared for, though they are working dogs. Super friendly, lots of excitement, lots of mud and wet dog smell, and totally awesome :)
Oh how cute the small puppies were, only 2 weeks old, a total of 7 of them. Children really loved holding and cudfling them. You can also brush all the dogs.
All QuestionsTromso villmarkssenter
- Epiphany Lutheran Church
- Deeper Life Deliverance Church
- Messianic Temple Beth El
- Perla Nissan Rabbi
- Leiner Morris Rabbi
- Plaza Twin Cinema
- Anazao Live Again Ministries
- Young Israel Of Boro Park
- Iglesia Christiana En Emmanuel
- Mamre Seventh Day Adventist Church
- New York Peace Film Festival
- Laodicee Church
- Horeb Seventh Day Adventist Church
- First Church Of Christ Scientist Of Brooklyn
- Abraham C Rabbi