Are you looking for what to do in Tromso?
- Northern Lights: Tromso is very favourable located to view this feat awesome display of nature. The best time for viewing is between December and March.
- Tromso Fjords: These Norwegian Fjords are sure to take your breath away. They also make for a great photo opp, but probably won’t be easy to add to your itinerary planner.
- The Polar Museum: A small museum with installations on the polar region. Extremely informative and well-organised.
- Arctic Cathedral: An absolutely gorgeous cathedral with lovely stained glass windows and breath-taking architecture. A quiet place for reflection.
- Polaria: An arctic-themed experience centre with exhibitions and an aquarium that houses fish and bearded seals. A must-visit for nature lovers.
Below we have a list of things to do in Tromso and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Tromso getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Tromso with confidence.