- Address: Trashigang-Simtokha Hwy, Bhutan, Trongsa
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
Chendebji Chorten - Review
One of the prime attractions in Trongsa, Bhutan, Chendebji Chorten is a quiet and calm place which is ideal for meditation. Located about 41 kilometers from the town and about 2430 in elevation, Chendebji Chorten was built by Tshering Wangchuk, son of Yon-Say and the Mahasiddha Zhidong in order to overcome the effect of anti-religious elements. With a Bhutanese Stupa right outside it, Chendebji Chorten is just on the way and can be seen at least once before hitting on the road again. Constructed in a true Boudhanath Chöten style, this one should not be missed at any cost. You’ll get peace while meditating here and this kind of experience is simply unforgettable. Chat with a local or two. they’re warm, friendly and will tell you about the history of Bhutan and this particular attraction.
Chendebji Chorten Information
- Make sure you have done a basic homework about the various religious customs followed in Bhutan.
Chendebji Chorten Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit is 11:00 am to 04:00 pm.
How To reach Chendebji Chorten by Public Transport
- Hired taxis or private vehicle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Trongsa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Trongsa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chendebji Chorten
71.57% of people who visit Trongsa include Chendebji Chorten in their plan
31.86% of people start their Chendebji Chorten visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chendebji Chorten
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chendebji Chorten
Chendebji Chorten Map
Chendebji Chorten Trips
9 Views10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Trongsa, Paro, Thimphu from KolkataBy: Guest UserCity: Thimphu, Paro, Trongsa
Chendebji Chorten, Trongsa Reviews
Under ground temple
Le mani wall est magnifique.
All QuestionsChendebji chorten
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station