Nangakuji Temple (tsuruoka)2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3-6 Sunadamachi, Tsuruoka-shi, Yamagata-ken 997-0839, Japan Map
- Phone: +81-235235054
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Nangaku-ji Temple is a simple Buddhist temple in Tsuruoka, Japan. The temple has typical Buddhist shrine architecture and is painted in red, white, and has a slanted roof. Upon entering the temple, you will find peace and harmony. It is located at a very serene site and enjoys a pleasant atmosphere. The verdant green trees around the temple make you feel closer to nature. If you are on a meditative journey, this is the place to be.
More about Tsuruoka
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Tsuruoka trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Hotel Route-inn Tsuruoka Inter, Tsukasaya Ryokan and Ryokan Nisaburo will meet your requirement of where to stay in Tsuruoka.
Choose from variety of exclusive Tsuruoka vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Tsuruoka and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Nangakuji Temple (tsuruoka)
- Rented cars
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tsuruoka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tsuruoka and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nangakuji Temple (tsuruoka) Address: 3-6 Sunadamachi, Tsuruoka-shi, Yamagata-ken 997-0839, Japan
- Nangakuji Temple (tsuruoka) Contact Number: +81-235235054
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!