Best Time To Visit Tucson
Tucson (Az)is located an an elevation more than that of Phoenix city and hence has a wetter and cooler climate. The city has 2 major (Summer and Winter) and 3 minor seasons (Fall, Spring, Rainy) and has a Desert climate with hot and dry summers and mild winters. The summer monsoon weather is Tucson’s official fifth season!
- Summer: April to May (extending to June) is the peak summer season with temperatures that can touch around 40 degrees Celsius on an average high.
- Summer Monsoon : Daytime average temperature is around 38 degrees Celsius with cooler Nights of around 25 degrees Celsius. June to August (sometimes September) is monsoon season with temperature ranging from 6-13 degrees Celsius. Thunderstorms during July and August are seen.
- Fall: October to November is the Fall season with October showing a temperature of around 38 degrees Celsius and November showing cooler temperatures.
- Winter: December to Mid February is winter season with negative temperatures seen during night time. The average day temperature varies around 22 degrees Celsius. However, the temperature can drop to -7 to -4 degrees Celsius.
- Spring: Mid February to March is the spring season with a pleasant temperature of around 17 degrees Celsius.
The best time to visit Tucson is during Spring and Summer season.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Tucson is 1184.51 mm in July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Tucson is October.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Tucson is January.
Least humid month in Tucson is June.