Davis Monthan Afb AirportCurrently Open
- Address: 2720 S Craycroft Rd, Tucson, AZ 85707, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-5205740462
- Ticket Price: 7 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Military Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Davis-Monthan Air Force Base is the largest aircraft boneyard in the world and consist of all kinds of planes- some even dating back to the World Wars!
Many planes are reconstructed here while other rare planes are kept as part of a museum for aviation history and technology. The place offers tours of the whole boneyard and gives you a peak into the technology used in aviation at that time and its significance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Davis Monthan Afb Airport
- Adults (ages 13 and up): USD 7.00
- Groups of 20 or more: USD 6.50
- Children 12 and under: USD 4.00
Davis Monthan Afb Airport Hours
- Tours are given Monday through Friday (excluding federal holidays) and last approximately one hour and thirty minutes.
- It is recommended that you purchase your tickets when the museum opens at 9:00 am.
- Departure times are seasonal. Please call for current times.
How to Reach Davis Monthan Afb Airport
- Bus: At Littletown/Craycroft (around 4 kilometers away)
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.55% of people who visit Tucson include Davis Monthan Afb Airport in their plan
95% of people start their Davis Monthan Afb Airport visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Davis Monthan Afb Airport