Designed and built by Ettore “Ted” DeGrazia- a renowned artist from Arizona, the DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun showcases popular work of the artist himself.
The open air museum with its rustic stone building is home to over 15,000 DeGrazia original art works including oil paintings, water paintings, sketches, lithographs, sculptures, ceramics and jewelry.
- The gift shop where you can buy reproduction of Ted’s famous art work.
- Architecture of the museum and its use of natural light.
Entrance Ticket Details For Degrazia Gallery In The Sun Historic District
- An annual individual membership is USD 25.00, with two buddy passes or an annual family membership is USD 55.00, with four buddy passes.
- USD 8.00 for Adults
- USD 5.00 for ages 12-18
- Children under 12: Free
Degrazia Gallery In The Sun Historic District Hours
- The Gallery in the Sun and the gift shop are open to the public every day of the week from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- At 3:45 pm, you will be asked to leave the museum.
How to Reach Degrazia Gallery In The Sun Historic District
- By Bus: At Sunrise Dr/Swan (1.61 kilometers away)
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.74% of people who visit Tucson include Degrazia Gallery In The Sun Historic District in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
64.29% of people start their Degrazia Gallery In The Sun Historic District visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Degrazia Gallery In The Sun Historic District
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Degrazia Gallery In The Sun Historic District