Events and Festivals in Tucson, Arizona
Events and Festivals in Tucson
Tucson hosts some of the best events and festivals in Arizona.
- Annual Show Low Days: Held in June, the Stick Rodeo Show is the highlight of the festival alongwith Derby races with atwist, arts and crafts exhibition and beer and wine served to complete the festival.
- Annual Flag Wool & Fiber Festival: Held in June, the festival is a 2-day event with events like goat shearing, fleece judging, fleece swap, exhibition of handmade goods made by local artists and activities for kids.
- Annual Flagstaff Hullabaloo: Held in June, the festival consists of bike parades, live music and activities like bungee trampolines, face-painting and other activities for children.
- Greer Days: The first half of June welcomes the Greer Days by having Parades with horses and riders, dancers and colorful floats which take up the streets. Antique cars are not a rare sight during the parade and Heavenly Vendor Village offers food, crafts, clothes, jewelry and children’s games.
- Annual Holbrook Route 66 Festival: Held in June, the festival covers the whole stretch of Route 66 where you can see Gunslinger Car Show with classic vehicles put up for show, live entertainment and music and lip-smacking food to go with it.
The downtown area in Tucson is home to a range of eventsduring the peak summer season.
Trip plans for Tucson
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tucson
Tucson Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Tucson
Save 7%Tucson Beer Tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
The craft brewery scene in Southern Arizona is heating up to record temperatures. Whether you love a pilsner, a porter, an am...
Party Bike Private Party Up To 15 People in Downtown Tucson New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Save money with our most popular option, where groups of up to 15 people can book the entire party bike for a two hour fun-fi...Book Now
Save 7%All-Inclusive Sonoita Wine Tour from Tucson 9 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Our all-inclusive tours begin at 9am from assigned pick up locations and end approximately at 4pm. Sonoita is 45-minutes sout...
Bike Rental on The Loop path
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Experience why Tucson is rated as one of the best bicycling towns in the USA with a 3 hour bike rental along the Rillito park...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Sonoita
- Events & Festivals in Sacaton
- Events & Festivals in Bisbee
- Events & Festivals in Chandler Heights
- Events & Festivals in Mc Neal
- Events & Festivals in Phoenix
- Events & Festivals in Ajo
- Events & Festivals in Mule Creek
- Events & Festivals in Cliff
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals in New York City
- Events & Festivals in Chicago
- Events & Festivals in Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals in San Francisco