Tucson hosts some of the best events and festivals in Arizona.
- Annual Show Low Days: Held in June, the Stick Rodeo Show is the highlight of the festival alongwith Derby races with atwist, arts and crafts exhibition and beer and wine served to complete the festival.
- Annual Flag Wool & Fiber Festival: Held in June, the festival is a 2-day event with events like goat shearing, fleece judging, fleece swap, exhibition of handmade goods made by local artists and activities for kids.
- Annual Flagstaff Hullabaloo: Held in June, the festival consists of bike parades, live music and activities like bungee trampolines, face-painting and other activities for children.
- Greer Days: The first half of June welcomes the Greer Days by having Parades with horses and riders, dancers and colorful floats which take up the streets. Antique cars are not a rare sight during the parade and Heavenly Vendor Village offers food, crafts, clothes, jewelry and children’s games.
- Annual Holbrook Route 66 Festival: Held in June, the festival covers the whole stretch of Route 66 where you can see Gunslinger Car Show with classic vehicles put up for show, live entertainment and music and lip-smacking food to go with it.
The downtown area in Tucson is home to a range of eventsduring the peak summer season.