Gates Pass221 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gates Pass, Tucson, Arizona 85745, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Scenic Drive, Family And Kids, Nature
The Gate Pass is the gateway to the Tucson Mountains and consists of a scenic route which overlooks the whole city of Tucson. This gate was started in the late 19th century by Thomas Gates as a shortcut to reach the Tucson Mountains. The pass has been featured in many popular TV series and is one of the ‘must-sees’ if you like small road trips.
If you love photography, carry a camera to capture a few photographs here to add to your collection.
- Sunsets and Sunrises while driving through the pass.
Gates Pass Travel Tips
- Cary bottled water and snacks with you.
- Wear sturdy shoes and sunscreen.
How to Reach Gates Pass
- By Bus: At Western Way Ci/Kinney Rd (around 10 kilometers away)
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.94% of people who visit Tucson include Gates Pass in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.67% of people start their Gates Pass visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Gates Pass
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gates Pass