How to Reach Tucson, Arizona
The Easiest Way to Reach Tucson
- By Air: The Tucson International Airport is located around 12 kilometers from the city center and is the second busiest airport in Arizona after Phoenix. You can take the Tucson Taxi Service available at the airport to reach the city. Shuttles service are also available at the airport.
- By Train: You can reach Tucson by Train by opting for the Amtrak railway service. The Los Angeles - New Orleans line is preferred to reach the city.
- By Bus: If you are travelling from Mexico, you can take the TUFESA Bus Lines or the Crucero USA bus service which serve as a route to multiple location in Arizona.
- If you are travelling to Tucson from the Sky Harbor, you can take theArizona Shuttle
- By Car: If you are traveling from the cities located to the North and South-east of Tucson- take the I-10freeway. If you are travelling from cities located to the south of Tucson-take the I-19 freeway.
- By Bus: Metropolitan Bus system connects the metropolitan area of Tucson. The busses are free for children below 5 years and day passes are also available. If you want to explore the city’s outskirts, a bus will not help much.
- By renting a Car: Renting a car is the most preferred way to see Tucson and cover its east-west lengths. Many local rentals are available if you have the necessary documents and driver’s license.
- By Trolley: Though limited in connectivity, this is by far the most fun way of getting around Tucson and only covers the stretch from thelocation of theUniversity of Arizona to the downtown area.
- By Taxi: Taxis operate on a base charge with additional charges for per mile. If you are staying at a resort, chances are they will arrange a Taxi service or shuttle for you at a decent price.
- By walking: If downtown is where you want to breathe for your stay in Tucson, the best way to see the area is on foot.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Tucson and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Tucson
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Tucson. The most preferred mode of transport in Tucson is Car.
Average distance: 16.68 km Average time: 33 min
Car 70%Driving 29.21 min Walking 4.29 min Overall average time for 19.56 kms 33.5 min
Walking 10%Walking 17.5 min Overall average time for 1.21 kms 17.5 min
Bike 10%Bike 55 min Overall average time for 15.37 kms 55 min
Motorbike 5%Motorbike 13 min Overall average time for 10 kms 13 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Tucson
- How to reach Tortolita
- How to reach Sonoita
- How to reach Gold Canyon
- How to reach Apache Junction
- How to reach Fountain Hills
- How to reach Fort Mcdowell
- How to reach Phoenix
- How to reach Rio Verde
- How to reach Ajo
- How to Reach Top Cities in United States
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Salfordville
- How to reach Floriston
- How to reach North Eastham
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Manteigas
- How to reach Horní Tošanovice
- How to reach Berceni