Hutch's Pool4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tucson, AZ 85701, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail, Nature
The Hutch's Pool is a popular intermediate hike which takes you through a beautiful sight of the Santa Catalinas. After only a few hours of hiking, take a dip in Hutch’s pool and you have a memory of Tucson like no other!
The place does have a wild side and there is a good chance you will see a few animals along the way. The trail itself is a pleasure to try and if you love nature and photography, you will find spots of your own to capture a few breath-taking views!
Hutch's Pool Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and snacks with you.
- Wear sturdy shoes, sunscreen and other necessary things.
Hutch's Pool Hours
- From the Sabino Canyon shuttle, its takes around 4 hours to cover a round trip.
- Preferred months to visit are September, October, March and April.
How to Reach Hutch's Pool
- By Car
- By Taxi
- By Hiking: Take the last stop at Sabino Canyon shuttle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.39% of people who visit Tucson include Hutch's Pool in their plan
95% of people start their Hutch's Pool visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Hutch's Pool
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hutch's Pool
People normally also visit Catalina State Park while planning their trip to Hutch's Pool.