Mt. Lemmon Scenic BywayCurrently Open
- Address: Mt Lemmon, Arizona 85619, USA, Tucson, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Off Beaten Path, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway - Review
The Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway’s paved road takes you to the upper regions of the Mount Lemmon and the Santa Catalina Range and is a picturesque route with roadways carved through rocky terrains and forest that merge with the Desert. The whole Byway takes you to beautiful camping places or even places where you can stop by and have a picnic. The diverse wildlife and nature along with hiking trails which are waiting to be explored, await you as you drive by this scenic route!
Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway Information
- Carry bottled water and snacks with you.
- Wear sturdy shoes and carry other essentials as per the time you plan to spend here.
How To reach Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway by Public Transport
- By Car
- By Taxi
- By Hiking through the trail.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway
45.38% of people who visit Tucson include Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
42.86% of people start their Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mt. Lemmon Scenic Byway