The Museum of Contemporary Art hosts some of the most inspiring, unique contemporary art pieces in Tucson and is also known for arranging cultural events and workshops.
Paintings, Sculptures, Photography, Wood Work, Spatial art, Vintage art influences, Graphic art pieces, themed collections to abstract Art- the museum keeps itself well on track of what is new and is constantly paying host to different ideas interpreted through a range of medium and art.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Contemporary Art
- General Admission: USD 8
- Students & Seniors with valid ID: USD 5
- Members: Free
- Always Free: Youth under 17, Veterans, Active Military, Public Safety Officers
- Free Day: Last Sunday of each month
- Free 2nd Sunday for Cyclists: Bike to MOCA and receive free admission to the Museum the 2nd Sunday of the month.
How to Reach Museum Of Contemporary Art
- Bus: At Church/Ochoa
- Tram: A tram line runs on S Granada Ave
- By Car
- By Taxi
- By walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.94% of people who visit Tucson include Museum Of Contemporary Art in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
72.73% of people start their Museum Of Contemporary Art visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museum Of Contemporary Art
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Contemporary Art