Old Tucson StudiosCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 201 S Kinney Rd, Tucson, AZ 85735, USA, 85735, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5208830100
- Fax: +1-5205781269
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Stage Show, Family And Kids, Social, Amusement Parks
About Old Tucson Studios, Tucson
Originally built as a set for TV series like ‘Little House on the Prairie’ and ‘Bonanza’, Old Tuscan embraces the old western way of life and stars shows which give you the authentic ambience of the cow-boy movies.
The Gunfight shows, exclusive Stunt shows and Can-Can musicals which will leave you in awe of the place, are only the tip of the ice-berg! Old Tucsonoffers tours of the historic place and also showcases a silent movie.
- Entertaining shows
- Living history presentation including the ‘Life of a Miner’ and ‘the American Cowboy’.
Old Tucson Studios Ticket Prices
- Adults (ages 12 and over): USD 17.95
- Children (ages 4-11): USD 10.95
- Children (ages 3 and under) are admitted free of charge.
- Group pricing is available for groups of 25 or more.
- Discounts: Seniors (age 65 and older) and Military personnel: Save USD 2 with appropriate ID.
- Tax prices will be added to the admission fee.
Old Tucson Studios Opening and Closing Hours
- Dates can vary annually. Visit the official website for updated timings.
How To reach Old Tucson Studios by Public Transport
- By Bus: At Western Way Ci/Kinney Rd (5.3 kilometers away)
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Old Tucson Studios
90.48% of people who visit Tucson include Old Tucson Studios in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
74.22% of people start their Old Tucson Studios visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Old Tucson Studios
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Tucson Studios
Old Tucson Studios Map
Old Tucson Studios Trips
Old Tucson Studios, Tucson Reviews
Love this place. There are tons of fun things to do, shows to see. My favorite was the stunt show, but everything else was great. The drive to the theme park was very scenic too. Definitely recommend this place for those that like the old/ historic town looks and feels, or Western movie fans.
What a great place. We're not necessarily fans of Western movies and still loved the place. My kids loved the shows, animals, and atmosphere almost as much as the grownups. Food was average or less for a theme park, but the rest of the place is at least as good as Disney World in terms of quality and wow-factor. And, again, the shows are great!
So much fun! Came here on a work function at night. The weather was warm in October. They had tables set up outside with yummy bbq. They had a band and dancing under the stars. The 🎥 sets and western shows were awesome. If you like old westerns is worth the 20 minute drive from Tucson. They filmed the 3 amigos, doc holiday movies tombstone and tons of others. Cool memorabilia shops & props to take pictures. A train tour etc. Would come back.
Family fun for all! They have a train, a carousel, cars on a track, and horse riding. There's lots of information on how Old Tucson was used as a movie/TV set. The haunted mine was my son's favorite activity. The food was good, and the ice cream was great. It's a great place to take out of town visitors.
I love this place. The shows are entertaining, great for families, and there's one every half hour or so throughout the day. My kids are ages 4-12 and there was something for every one of them. We stayed the entire day. The scenery is beautiful. The food there is good too, and reasonably priced unlike most theme park food. We fed our party of 3 adults and 4 children at the BBQ for right around $50.
All QuestionsOld tucson studios
Find places near Old Tucson Studios, Tucson
ATM 201 S Kinney Rd0.084 km away
Big Jake's Bar-B-Q 201 S Kinney Rd0.082 km away
- Comune Di Camastra
- Parrocchia SS Salvatore CHIESA CATTOLICA SERVIZI PARROCCHIALI
- Imprese Riunite Comas-Palilla SRL
- Arci-Villa Cortese
- Suonimmagini Multimedia Productions Di Boudars Fatima Zahara
- Parrocchia Di S.Vittore Martire - Oratorio Maschile
- Parrocchia S. Vittore Martire
- Campo Sportivo Di Villa Cortese
- Parrocchia S.Bernardo
- Campeggio Al Plan Val Di Rabbi Trentino
- Parco Nazionale Dello Stelvio
- Parrocchia Di S. Martino In Valpromaro
- F.C.F. SRL
- Slot Show